chocolate cake

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Today I have officially finished my Spanish course at EOI (Official school of languages). Three very intensive months with classes 4 or 5 times a week full of history, culture and of course grammar. 


At the very end of the semester, Fernando, my teacher had an accident and the classes were cancelled. Because of this, Chris had to do even more. He was correcting my handwriting, because I had to learn from the beginning how to write without a keyboard. He was also making a small talks about strange topics and listening to my terrible monologues. I really like talking with people, but when there is only me and no one else to chat, I just stop, because it is weird.


Besides, my friends: Pedro, Dani and Rafael had additional work - they were correcting my writing. Do you know any better people than Spaniards to correct those? Thank you. With your help I could improve my writing.


The cake is for all of you who helped me to prepare to the exam. You are amazing.


I still want to improve my Spanish. Living in Spain without mastering the language is like flying without wings.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular posts

Me on Facebooku

Flickr Images